Friday, January 23, 2015

Unpredictable

Wow! It seems like it has been forever since I've had time to sit down and write a blog post. Even now I write between the midst of a very busy lifestyle. I think with this post alone, I have sat down to write four or five times unsuccessfully. Maybe this time I'll actually get my ideas down on paper. Or at least on the computer!

So much has happened since my last blog post! I have been continuing to do a little here and there on trying to start my new business- Lifted Hands Midwifery. I am very excited for the opportunities that have arisen! I have one client and I'm very excited to see what the future holds! I have had opportunity to assistant teach at a local midwifery school as well. It was a fun experience and I look forward to helping again this semester.

But probably the most exciting thing that has happened thus far, happened over New Years...

On New Years Eve I was very blessed to be able to fly to Arizona to spend time with Keagan. It was amazing to see him again after four and a half years! the flight went well and to see him again made the bits of turbulence completely worth it. Of all things it even snowed on New Year's Eve in Tucson, Arizona!

On New Year's Day we were exchanging gifts and enjoying each others company. After we had finished giving gifts, we enjoyed talking with each other and catching up on things. Then Keagan said he had another gift for me. One that was quite large. So large he had to move the table that was sitting in front of me! In my mind I thought "why would you get me a large gift when I flew here in an airplane!" As he moved the table, he stayed down on one knee. The rest is history! He showed me the ring as he said "I love you! Will you marry me?" I of course answered "yes!"

So my life is now a crazy busy conglomeration of preparing for our June 2nd wedding, staying up with midwifery, and busy life in general. But you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way!

So here's my quick update I have it all written down for once --- finally! I'll try to keep you all posted but you all know how life goes. It's very unpredictable!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you Sarah!! May God bless this time of long-distance engagement until your wedding, and may it be a God-glorifying and edifying time as well!!! So happy for you two!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! We are both very excited to see what God has in store!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful news! :) Praying for you God's richest blessings as you prepare for your wedding and continue on with the path God has for your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. `Congratulations. May God bless you as you prepare for your special day.

    ReplyDelete