Friday, August 1, 2014

Worth more than a thousand words....

It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words. To me, millions could be said about these pictures. Each of these women are dear to my heart. Together we have learned, grown, and served. Together we began this journey to become midwives. We have laughed together and cried together. We have prayed together and supported one another. It has not been an easy journey to get to this point, but it has been an amazing one!




I am so very thankful for each one of these magnificent midwives! There is much that could be said about each of them... but I will just say this-You are wicked awesome and I am glad to have had the privilege to walk this road with you! Though we may be parting ways soon, the memories we have made will last a lifetime! Let the pictures speak for themselves... Enough said.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, do I miss you all!! I so wish I could have seen you all before everyone graduated and left... What an amazing thing it has been to see those 3 years of students--come and go! I'm so proud of each one of you!!
    May God bless each of you as you serve Him!!

    ReplyDelete