Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Transition Time

Today another chapter of my journey comes to a close. Tomorrow, another opens.

In a few short hours (August 6th am for those EST or pm for those here in the Philippines) I will be boarding my first flight on my journey home. It is a great time of transition and mixed emotions. I am leaving my home of 2 years, a place I have come to know and love.

More than the place, I will miss the people. I will miss the many friends I have made. I will miss the women I have served. I will miss the midwives who have taught me. I will miss the people!

I have greatly enjoyed my last few days in the Philippines! I have been so very thankful for my time here! I am not sure words can describe all that I feel right now. I am trying to prepare myself for this transition, yet I do not know how to.

The one thing I do know is that I can rely upon the Lord and that He alone will provide the strength I need for this time in my life! Please keep me in your prayers!

1 comment: