Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What is the word?

What is the word that describes how I feel?
Could it be jolly? I'm filled with delight!
Could it be elated, blissful or blithe?

What is the word that describes how I feel?
Lively? Merry?
Captivated? Surreal?

What is the word that describes how I feel?
I am so happy! This all seems unreal.
Can it be true? you are finally here!

What is this word that describes how I feel?
Is the word joyful- as my tears over flow.
Is it enamored- by your cute little glow.

What is this word that describes how I feel?
I think it is Love- so tender and sweet!
I think it is Aunty- you are my little niece!

Welcome to the world little "Riley Elizabeth"! I am so proud to be your Aunt! I have been praying for you for a long time! You are one special girl! It is hard to stay away, but I will be home soon! I can't wait to meet you!



No comments:

Post a Comment