Friday, November 8, 2013

Skill #10

I just realized that I never posted my skill for the month of October! Oops! Well, This skill is one that I have been working on the past few months or so and am having a lot of fun doing... I figured that it would be considered a skill so I will post it here!

Oil Pastel Drawing :D

I really enjoy learning to use new mediums as a creative output and different ways to express creativity... Here are a few of the oil pastels I have done.... Enjoy!

Happy Birthday Melissa :)

Gabriela's lavender bundle

Collie

Chickadee

Sunrise Tree

Caught

Always Alert

Icelandic sheep (NOT a goat... the wool is shorn in the photo I took this from... This one turned out with kinda creepy eyes though... Oops!

Well, that is my skill for October.... now for November.... hmmmm we shall see! Maybe another recipe... Is that cheating to make another original recipe as a skill since I did that a few months back? You decide! Let me know! Only 2 months left to this challenge! What should November's skill be?

1 comment:

  1. Thats so awesome, Sarah!! I love EVERY picture! Great job...that's a skill for sure, and no it's not cheating ;)
    Hmmmm....for November? I'm bad at coming up with things, but I am sure you'll do something amazing!!
    Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete