Saturday, January 5, 2013

Skill #1

For those of you who were waiting anxiously for the announcement...
Skill #1 for the month of January is.....

 

Knife throwing!!!!!
(How many of you guessed it?)

I received these beautiful throwing knives from my roommate Nancy for Christmas and have had the opportunity to practice a few times now... although I am still not very good, I enjoy this as a fun stress relief!

Well, that is all for now... try to stay on top of me and remind me if I forget a skill one month.... or let me know if you have any creative suggestions/or skills that I should think about adding to my list! 

6 comments:

  1. AWESOME YOU GO GIRL LOVE GRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Figured my immediate family would know :P good skill to have :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds neat! Have you gotten a chance to practice lately?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really :/ The place I live in now is not very conducive to knife throwing (a 3rd story apartment)... but when I return home I will give more time to practicing this skill!

      Delete