Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Ojo

I just recently received the news from home that my dear dog Ojo passed away after miscarrying her puppies. She was a great dog! I couldn't have asked for any better. I am thankful to know that my family took such great care of her, and that she went down tail wagging. Life is hard, but I am thankful that the Lord is ever in control.
Ojo was my 11th birthday present. Her name is Japanese for princess. She was a great farm dog and a sweet heart... She was a joy to me and my family for many years... So many memories.... Thank you Lord for the wonderful gift you gave me and the time I was able to enjoy this special creature you made. I learned so many lessons from her... Help me to continue to trust that you have only my best interest in mind. Thank you Lord!

6 comments:

  1. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU LOVE AND bLESSEDYOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about Ojo :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Sarah! I pray the Lord will comfort you.
    Paula J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry Sarah, I'm praying for God to give you and all your family comfort, I know how important and loved our pets are in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so hard to loose our beloved pets. I am praying for you. God Bless, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah. I did end up getting your prayer card last night! Danielle got one from your family Monday evening. Thank you ~

    ReplyDelete