Saturday, October 6, 2012

A little food fun!




 Life here in the Philippines is very different from Maine, but the Lord provides opportunities to still have experiences like at home. Last week Brittany and I were really craving some good pizza... so we went to the Yellow Cab to get some... It was a fun experience, and the pizza was pretty good... not as good as my mom's home made pizza, but good :D


YUMMY!!!!! 




So last week I wanted some Pizza... Last night I was really desirous of a delicious fall treat... Doughnuts! With the thoughts of a cool fall evening in my mind, I helped my friends make some homemade doughnuts... despite it being in the 80's here :D

Sylvette's first time making doughnuts!

Meet Melissa Owl :D

No biscuit cutter, so I improvised... plastic cup and half of a tea ball....



A fun way to spend the evening with friends! Just one of the many blessings the Lord has provided. I am so thankful for all He does for me! Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Dear Sarah I have missed being on thanks for your blog sure makes you seam closer aunt Theo is here for a couple weeks thats a big Blessing the fall is here such a chill in the air but what a Blessing too see all GODS handy work with the sky and tresses. looks like you girls had fun with the dounts mom made some last wek also so good have a great day
    love prayers & HUGSssssssssssss gram

    ReplyDelete