Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Market....

Here are some photos from my recent trip to the market with my good friend Melissa for her birthday....


Chicken Feet Anyone?





Prices are Pesos not $.... (about 41 pesos to a dollar)

Handmade baskets


Rice

Flowers!!!


Taxi ride (Melissa, Me,  Brittany)

We ate lunch at a local food court


I chose the fried chicken, lumpia and rice...
 the lumpia and chicken were both cold...
 



A Jeepney

Another Jeepney

In A Jeepney




The following pictures are for my little sister!
For Anna!






   

This is a chicken who lives next door to us, but frequently tries to visit.
 She hops up onto the fence and looks in!

The next few pictures are of what I found at the second market....
Cute Backpack/side strap bag (it converts!)

My basket

an organizer

So that about sums up my market trip this last time. Give you a little bit of an idea of what it is like! It was a fun day, but it is still hard to experience... the city makes me appreciate the country so much more... I definitely miss the Maine woods!

1 comment:

  1. evening form maine so proud off you and what your doing the trip too market looks intrested love the pictures of you and friends God Bless love and prayers Gram

    ReplyDelete