Thursday, August 30, 2012

Today's Blessings.....

I have had a great day. The Lord has blessed me in SO MANY ways!!!!! Here are a few of today's blessings....
1. I was able to communicate with my Mom and wonderful Sister Erica
2. I was able to print off my first assignment.
3. I was able to get a lot of study time for my upcoming quiz and test.

These are all things that the Lord has given me strength to do... However, the Lord also gave me a completely unexpected AMAZING blessing today. Here it is!





 It may not see like much but these little stands were free for me to use! It was a huge blessing and a Huge improvement from what my desk was like before... (see below)......
So yes, little things.... but God is so faithful for me to be able to provide even the little desires of my heart.... I am so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. They make your desk look so nice! :-) Happy for ya-

    ReplyDelete