Monday, August 13, 2012

More Photos...

Here are some pictures from my shopping adventure and also of the house I live in....



A Jeepney... a common form of transportation



Inside the mall


The mall... the store entrances are guarded and your purse/bag must
checked before you can enter...


Melissa and Brittany- two of my house mates


Behind our house

Our washing machine

The front gate

The front patio

This is our front door... (this detail is for you Erica)
Just a glimpse into my life here... thought I'd share! Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing more. It certainly doesn't look like Maine.:-) Love and Prayers,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning enjoying the pictures and too know how God is working in your life love and prayers gram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pictures Sarah, it is nice to see what you are seeing. I hope you are having a good time, I am praying for you often. Take care my sweet friend, love Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you get a chance to ride in the jeepney? Its quite an experience! I loved my time in the Philippines 9 yrs ago. Praying for you, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, it isn't at all like home :) I did ride in the jeepney... costs 8 pesos... Will probably be doing a lot of that in the next 2 years!

    ReplyDelete