Friday, August 24, 2012

Birth Room Experiences....

I know it has been a little while, so I thought that I should post a little to update you on life here in Davao. Things are starting to pick up and get busier. I have been doing research and am working on a paper. There are also language lessons to attend and other various activities. My favorite part has been volunteering in the birth room. The miracle of birth is just as wonderful as the first time I saw it. I have seen 4 births here so far. Here are some pictures from them.

Salem and Nathan Clyde

Me holding Nathan Clyde
My first observed birth!

Baby Brianna Jane... the first baby girl I have seen!

Brianna Jane!!! So cute!!!

Me, Hannah and baby Reiven
I have been keeping very busy! Just thought I would give a little peak into my life!
Babies are such a gift from God!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, birth is a miracle of God. So glad to see you are enjoying yourself and getting to witness so many births already. We have been praying for you and look forward to reading more.

    Forever in His Hands,
    Duska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures, so happy you are enjoying yourself and so proud of you. Praying daily for you, love you my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the pictures off Gods little miracles each one so very proud off you praying each day for you and the otherd got to talk with CJ on skyp sat night he will be home oct. 12 for ten days all my love gram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sarah just too say how proud of you Im and what a good job your doing so nice too here about your work and your praise for our great God keep up the good work and school your doing all my Love and Prayers Gram Hugs & Kisses

    ReplyDelete