Saturday, May 5, 2012

More Preparations...

More Preparations... reading, packing, studying....trying to get everything ready for my journey to the Philippines! Between all this and work, life is extremely busy! I can only imagine how busy The McNeil's (the couple directing NewLife) are. Besides directing NewLife, Krys McNeil's husband, Matt, created a small adventure-based consultation company targeting the growing zip line industry here in the Philippines as a way to ensure safety and use it to honor God. The website address is;  www.ziptechassoc.com if you are interested :)
Through all the preparations, I am looking forward to this week! My church is hosting a Baptist History Tour... now although I cannot be on the tour (men only) I am excited about Thursday! We are having a re-enactment of the baptism of Daniel Merrill. I am very excited... well, as short as this was, I need to go... lots to do!!!!
Hope to write another post soon!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah...
    I just came across your blog. May the Lord bless you and keep you as you put Him and His leading first in your life! I think NLISM is an amazing ministry. It is such a privilege for you to be able to go there and minister alongside these brothers and sisters. In all things seek God's glory and He will richly bless you. I will be praying for you!
    A sister in the Lord from West Virginia,
    Abby
    James chapter 4, verse 10
    Proverbs 31, verses 20 and 31

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate your prayers!

      Delete