Sunday, March 18, 2012

Little is much!

As I write this post, the song "Little is much" comes to mind.
"As the harvest fields now ripen, there's a work for all to do. Hark the voice of God is calling. To the harvest, calling you! Little is much, when God is in it. Labor not for wealth or fame. There's a crown, and you can win it if you'll go, in Jesus' name."
This morning, I received an envelope from the church treasurer that was received in the offering. It said:
"Love: meeting someone's needs, expecting nothing in return, etc.
I know it doesn't meet all your need, but I give you this to help you because I love you and believe you're doing the right thing.(because you love God)- anonymous for Sarah Granquist and Philippine Missions"

What an encouragement! I have been struggling with having faith that God will provide and supply all my need. I admit, trusting that God will provide all the financial needs is hard, but I know He can AND WILL! He PROMISES to supply ALL my need! God is so wonderful! So, thank you to whoever sent me that note. You may never read this, but others will. I know that God placed that letter and $1.51 to remind me that He provides, even if it is through nickles and dimes!
Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment