Sunday, March 25, 2012

Another step... just Trust and Obey.....

This past week has been very busy. But one of my highlights was purchasing my tickets to the Philippines! I am very excited to see how God will work on this missionary journey! Purchasing the tickets makes the whole trip seem so very real. Not that it wasn't before, but it brought on a fresh wave of excitement, nervousness, tension, worry... another chance to step back and say,
 "God has provided before. If I am following His will for my life, then He has promised to provide."                                                                            EASY, right?  
  I know that God will work this out and provide and I do look forward to see how He will do it!  

"Trust and Obey, for there's no other way, to be happy in Jesus, but to Trust and Obey" 

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, we are so glad to hear that the Lord is giving you "the desires of you heart." Our family has heard you say many times over the years that the Lord has put this desire in your heart and now you are moving forward. Very exciting to see that you are willing to trust and obey! Trusting and obeying are easy when you follow after Someone who IS trustworthy, so GO BELIEVING that HE will provide every spiritual, emotional, and financial need. We will be praying! The Thebeau family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your prayers and support! I am so blessed to have such good friends. Your family means a lot to me! I hope to see you before I leave in August!

      Delete