Saturday, August 14, 2010

Summer Brings Change

So it has been a crazy summer. Really busy! I have decided that I am not returning to school (Pensacola Christian College) and am instead am taking a correspondence course from home. This brings a lot of questions from friends and family alike, but I know tthat God is leading. He always will lead you if you follow his will. In Genesis Abraham's servant says "I being in the way, the Lord led me." (Genesis 24:27) That is how I feel. I was not looking to leave school, but I followed his will and he showed me that it was time to move on. I am now on my path to becoming a midwife. So, besides all that, I will be taking a course at my local church. That as well as being busy with work will keep me quite busy. The Lord has really been blessing my life in many ways. Through my family, friends and animals. I have had fun just working on the farm and doing school. God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. I went to "Bing translator" and translated the script. The Lord is good! Sounds like a great summer. It's great to be busy in the LORD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so good to be busy in the LORD! You are so right! God has been so good to me and continues to be every day, even when I don't deserve it! My God IS and AWESOME GOD!!!

    ReplyDelete