Thursday, May 20, 2010

In Christ Alone

"In Christ alone my hope is found."
How true. Just yesterday I found out that one of my friends from school died in a tragic kayaking accident. I was saddened, but know that the two girls are in a much better place. Last night my sister and I shared the song "In Christ Alone" with our church family. The last verse really made me stop and think.
"No guilt in Life, no fear in death. This is the power of Christ in me. From life's first cry, to final breath, Jesus commands my destiny. No power of hell, no fear of man can ever pluck me from His hand. Till He returns or calls me home, Here in the power of Christ I'll stand."
I will miss you Carissa, but I know that you are in a much better place. I pray that her testimony will continue on. The link below is an online article about their deaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment