Sunday, December 27, 2009

Blessings of Christmas

With Christmas come and gone yet again, I reflect on time and how quickly it passes. God is so good to give me such a wonderful family and so many friends. I really appreciate it, especially when I observe other people. I was able to work for a few hours Christmas evening. It really made me thankful for my family. I saw one man, he couldn't speak, so as I fed him, I told him of my Christmas. Family traditions, the kids opening their presents, of everything I love about Christmas. To see his face, the look of excitement and gladness, just to hear of Christmas with family. I am so thankful that God has blessed me so much! He honestly has blessed each and everyone of us. As a child of the King, we should be so thankful for all that our King provides for us. Christmas is a time to reflect on the greatest gift of all that He has given us... His Son, Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment